- Shawnee Blackberry - Plant shipped in 1 gallon pot, (2 Yr Old Plant)
- Berries are medium to large in size, good flavor, and an average sugar content of 9-11%
- Fruit ripens mid season over four to five weeks with very high yields.
- Hardy in Zones 6-9 Best in Full Sun
- Plant Patent #5686 Hybrid bred by University of Arkansas
Note: The plant is shipped in its pot, firmly secured with several layers of clear tape, thereby avoiding any shuffling and moving during transit. The plant reaches you with minimal damage- very safe and secure. We have been shipping plants like this for several years (plant are sometimes shipped in smaller pots for safety and ease of shipping). Most plants go dormant in fall and winter and will lose most of their leaves - looking dead and dry - very normal. They will flush out in spring.
We cannot send ship some plants and some sizes to California due to restrictions placed by department of agriculture.
Growing Zones: 5-9 outdoors
- Mature Height:
- 4-5 ft.
- Full Sun
- Mature Width:
- 3-4 ft
- Botanical Name:
- Rubus fruticosus 'Triple Crown'
- Growth Rate:
- Harvest Time:
- Year to Bear:
- Can Fruit the 1st Year!