- Chickasaw Blackberry - Plant shipped in 1 gallon pot, (2 Yr Old Plant)
- Erect thorny blackberry. Produces lots of large, long cylindrical fruit with a very attractive glossy black color
- Berries are Excellent for freezing, Makes superb jams and jellies
- Hardy in Zones 5-9 Best in Full Sun
- US Plant Patent 11,861
Note: The plant is shipped in its pot, firmly secured with several layers of clear tape, thereby avoiding any shuffling and moving during transit. The plant reaches you with minimal damage- very safe and secure. We have been shipping plants like this for several years (plant are sometimes shipped in smaller pots for safety and ease of shipping). Most plants go dormant in fall and winter and will lose most of their leaves - looking dead and dry - very normal. They will flush out in spring.
We cannot send ship some plants and some sizes to California due to restrictions placed by department of agriculture.
Growing Zones: 5-9 outdoors
- Mature Height:
- 4-5 ft.
- Full Sun
- Mature Width:
- 3-4 ft
- Botanical Name:
- Rubus fruticosus 'Triple Crown'
- Growth Rate:
- Harvest Time:
- Year to Bear:
- Can Fruit the 1st Year!