- Hardiness USDA zones are 6-10
- Burning Love can be easily grown in full sun to partial shade
- This plant can reach up to 2 ft tall and 2.5 ft wide
- It is recommended to water the plant before planting and after it is established, medium water is required.
- Dig hole 2X the width of pot backfill and plant 1”-2” above soil level.
Burning Love™ Leucothoe- Gorgeous dark red new foliage that ages to green in the summer and turns to purple in the winter. Would make a great accent in containers or mass plantings.
Note: WE CANNOT SHIP some plants TO California CA, due to restrictions placed by their dept of Agriculture
Note: The plant is shipped in its pot, firmly secured with several layers of clear tape, thereby avoiding any shuffling and moving during transit. The plant reaches you with minimal damage- very safe and secure. We have been shipping plants like this for several years (plant are sometimes shipped in smaller pots for safety and ease of shipping). Most plants go dormant in fall and winter and will lose most of their leaves - looking dead and dry - very normal. They will flush out in spring.
We cannot send ship some plants and some sizes to California due to restrictions placed by department of agriculture.