CAMELLIA 'ALABAMA BEAUTY Red Semi-Double
WHEN MOST OF THE OTHER PLANTS LOOK DEAD.
- CAMELLIA 'ALABAMA BEAUTY' camellia sasanqua
- Shipped in 3 gallon pot 15-24" tall
- Camellia-rose of the winter
- Red semi-dbl blooms
- Blooms in fall -oct to dec
- Mature size is 7-9 ft height
- And 6-8 ft width
- Hardy in zone 7-10
- Part sun/shade
- Camellias blooms when no others plants have blooms,
- Lots of rosy red blooms in fall, one of the first to bloom in Fall
Note: The plant is shipped in its pot, firmly secured with several layers of clear tape, thereby avoiding any shuffling and moving during transit. The plant reaches you with minimal damage- very safe and secure. We have been shipping plants like this for several years (plant are sometimes shipped in smaller pots for safety and ease of shipping). Most plants go dormant in fall and winter and will lose most of their leaves - looking dead and dry - very normal. They will flush out in spring.
We cannot send ship some plants and some sizes to California due to restrictions placed by department of agriculture.
Growing Zones: 7-10 outdoors
- Mature Height:
- 6-8 ft.
- Mature Width:
- 6-8 ft.
- Botanical Name:
- Camellia japonica 'Spring's Promise'
- Growth Rate: