WHEN MOST OF THE OTHER PLANTS LOOK DEAD.
- 'GREENSBORO RED' CAMELLIA
- Large, upright shrub. Slow to moderate growth rate
- gorgeous red, single to semi double blooms, early spring- march-april
- hardy in zones 7-11,Full Sun/partial shade
- mature size is 10-12 ft tall, 7-8 ft wide
Note: The plant is shipped in its pot, firmly secured with several layers of clear tape, thereby avoiding any shuffling and moving during transit. The plant reaches you with minimal damage- very safe and secure. We have been shipping plants like this for several years (plant are sometimes shipped in smaller pots for safety and ease of shipping). Most plants go dormant in fall and winter and will lose most of their leaves - looking dead and dry - very normal. They will flush out in spring.
We cannot send ship some plants and some sizes to California due to restrictions placed by department of agriculture.
Growing Zones: 7-9 outdoors
- Mature Height:
- 8-10 ft.
- Full Sun
- Mature Width:
- 6-8 ft.
- Botanical Name:
- Camellia sasanqua 'Yuletide'
- Growth Rate: