WHEN MOST OF THE OTHER PLANTS LOOK DEAD.
- CAMELLIA JAPONICA Professor Charles S. Sargent Camellia- a naturally upright to rounded evergreen shrub. (FALL/WINTER BLOOMS) A CLASSIC
- CAMELLIA BLOOMS IN FALL & WINTER. When all the other plants look dead"
- Rose of the winter
- Striking red flowers
- Velvety red, peony like flowers
- Blooms from November to May
- Mature size is 8-10 ft height
- And 6-8 ft width
- Hardy in zone 7-9
- Part sun/shade
- An old classic, blooms when no others plants have blooms
- And the whole plant is filled with red flowers
- And bloom for a long period of time.
- Named after Prof Sargent (1841-1927)
- A TRUE CLASSIC
Note: The plant is shipped in its pot, firmly secured with several layers of clear tape, thereby avoiding any shuffling and moving during transit. The plant reaches you with minimal damage- very safe and secure. We have been shipping plants like this for several years (plant are sometimes shipped in smaller pots for safety and ease of shipping). Most plants go dormant in fall and winter and will lose most of their leaves - looking dead and dry - very normal. They will flush out in spring.
We cannot send ship some plants and some sizes to California due to restrictions placed by department of agriculture.
Growing Zones: 7-10 outdoors
|Mature Height:||6-8 ft.|
|Mature width:||6-8 ft.|
|Botanical Name:||Camellia japonica 'Kramer's Supreme'|