Fragrant viburnum or fragrant snowball, is an open, rounded, multi-stemmed, deciduous shrub which typically grows 6-10' tall and as wide. Features fragrant white flowers arranged in dense, snowball-like clusters (cymes 3-5" wide) in late April to early May.
- Hardiness USDA zones are 6 to 8
- Can reach up to a maximum of 6 to 10 ft tall AND wide
- This plant does well in full sun to partial shading as well as well-drained, slightly acidic soil.
- Extremely low maintenance. There are no serious disease/insect problems with this plant.
- Has attractions to birds, humming birds, and butterflies.
Note: WE CANNOT SHIP some plants TO California CA, due to restrictions placed by their dept of Agriculture
Note: The plant is shipped in its pot, firmly secured with several layers of clear tape, thereby avoiding any shuffling and moving during transit. The plant reaches you with minimal damage- very safe and secure. We have been shipping plants like this for several years (plant are sometimes shipped in smaller pots for safety and ease of shipping). Most plants go dormant in fall and winter and will lose most of their leaves - looking dead and dry - very normal. They will flush out in spring.
We cannot send ship some plants and some sizes to California due to restrictions placed by department of agriculture.