- Dr TINSLEY CAMELLIA-Dr. Tinsley Camellia features showy shell pink round flowers with white overtones and buttery yellow eyes at the ends of the branches from late winter to early spring, plant in 3 gallon pot 24-36"tall
- COLD HARDY CAMELLIA, pink Semi-Double
- mature size is 6-9 ft tall and 6-8 ft wide,
- Evergreen,camellia-rose of the winter, blooms-Early Spring, Winter, Late Winter
- part sun/shade, hardy in zone 7-10, - COLD HARDY CAMELLIA
Note: The plant is shipped in its pot, firmly secured with several layers of clear tape, thereby avoiding any shuffling and moving during transit. The plant reaches you with minimal damage- very safe and secure. We have been shipping plants like this for several years (plant are sometimes shipped in smaller pots for safety and ease of shipping). Most plants go dormant in fall and winter and will lose most of their leaves - looking dead and dry - very normal. They will flush out in spring.
We cannot send ship some plants and some sizes to California due to restrictions placed by department of agriculture.
Growing Zones: 5-10 outdoors
- Mature Height:
- 1-2 ft.
- Full Sun
- Mature Width:
- 3-5 ft.
- Botanical Name:
- Rosa 'Meijocos