An excellent large garden or massing shrub featuring spikes of mixed sterile and fertile flowers which fade from pure white to pink, interesting foliage with spectacular fall color and papery bark; rather coarse in appearance, best used in groupings
- Mature size is Up To 8 ft tall/ Up To 10 ft wide
- Hardy in zones 5-7
- Partial Shade to Full Shade
- Ellen Huff Hydrangea features bold fragrant conical white flowers with pink overtones at the ends of the branches from late spring to mid summer.
- Ellen Huff Hydrangea is a multi-stemmed deciduous shrub with an upright spreading habit of growth. Its strikingly bold and coarse texture can be very effective in a balanced landscape composition.
- It is recommended for Mass Planting and General Garden use.
Note: The plant is shipped in its pot, firmly secured with several layers of clear tape, thereby avoiding any shuffling and moving during transit. The plant reaches you with minimal damage- very safe and secure. We have been shipping plants like this for several years (plant are sometimes shipped in smaller pots for safety and ease of shipping). Most plants go dormant in fall and winter and will lose most of their leaves - looking dead and dry - very normal. They will flush out in spring.
We cannot send ship some plants and some sizes to California due to restrictions placed by department of agriculture.