Famous for its deep purple-blue, dense flower spikes with bright orange eyes.
- Blooms from June to September
- Mature size is 4-6 ft tall and wide
- Full Sun, Hardy in zone 5-9
- Deer resistant, Attract Butterflies and Hummingbirds
- blooms from June to September
- mature size is 3-5 ft
- this gorgeous beauty has fragrant flowers and silvery foliage
Note: The plant is shipped in its pot, firmly secured with several layers of clear tape, thereby avoiding any shuffling and moving during transit. The plant reaches you with minimal damage- very safe and secure. We have been shipping plants like this for several years (plant are sometimes shipped in smaller pots for safety and ease of shipping). Most plants go dormant in fall and winter and will lose most of their leaves - looking dead and dry - very normal. They will flush out in spring.
We cannot send ship some plants and some sizes to California due to restrictions placed by department of agriculture.
Growing Zones: 5-9 outdoors
|Mature Height:||4-6 ft.|
|Mature width:||4-6 ft.|
|Botanical Name:||Buddleia 'Black Knight'|