- Hardiness USDA zones are 4 to 8
- Reaches a maximum growth of 60 to 84 in tall
- This plants need FULL sun and at least 4-6 hours of partial sun
- Plants placed in areas with too much shade will color up much later in the fall and will often lose their leaves before they have a chance to turn to its vibrant red.
- Other than needing full sun, there are few problems with this shrub. It is low maintenance, has nice bark, and isn't prone to pest problems
Euonymus Alatus 'Fire Ball- Outstanding bright red fall foliage with green flowers. Extremely adaptable and excellent use for landscaping.
<br><br>Note: WE CANNOT SHIP some plants TO California CA, due to restrictions placed by their dept of Agriculture
Note: The plant is shipped in its pot, firmly secured with several layers of clear tape, thereby avoiding any shuffling and moving during transit. The plant reaches you with minimal damage- very safe and secure. We have been shipping plants like this for several years (plant are sometimes shipped in smaller pots for safety and ease of shipping). Most plants go dormant in fall and winter and will lose most of their leaves - looking dead and dry - very normal. They will flush out in spring.
We cannot send ship some plants and some sizes to California due to restrictions placed by department of agriculture.