Add some brilliance to the landscape with vivid pinkish-red fringe flowers in late winter to early spring. A low mounding form is easy to maintain with no pruning. Letting the natural shape grow allowsfor the best display of flowers. A compact variety bred from the very popular Ever Red cultivaris part of the Ever Series Loropetalum. Extremely dark burgundy foliage retains its color throughout summer without fading like other varieties. Deer and disease resistant, and drought-tolerant, this plant is an excellent choice for use ina border, container, hedge, or specimen. Evergreen.
Plant Care Instructions and Attributes
- The beautiful dark burgundy foliage and outstanding red blooms make Ever Red Mini aperfect plant to use as a hedge along the entryway. Plant with other dense, evergreenvarieties such as Emerald Heights® distylium for year-round color.
- These beautiful plants are great for containers or for border plants and will maintain their deep colored foliage all year long! They bloom in mid spring which creates a vibrant pop of color.
Note: The plant is shipped in its pot, firmly secured with several layers of clear tape, thereby avoiding any shuffling and moving during transit. The plant reaches you with minimal damage- very safe and secure. We have been shipping plants like this for several years (plant are sometimes shipped in smaller pots for safety and ease of shipping). Most plants go dormant in fall and winter and will lose most of their leaves - looking dead and dry - very normal. They will flush out in spring.
We cannot send ship some plants and some sizes to California due to restrictions placed by department of agriculture.
Growing Zones: 7-9
|Mature Height:||3 to 4 Feet|
|Mature width:||5 to 6 Feet|
- Partial Shade to Full sun
- Mature Height :3 to 4 Feet
- Mature Spread : 5 to 6 Feet
- Zone : 7 - 9