- Nice dark green oval shaped leaves with large numbers of salmon colored blooms that are produced each spring. In addition to, it has smaller "waves" of blooms produced later in the season.
- Hardiness USDA zones are 7 to 10
- This beauty is easy to grow in full sun to partial shading. Provide your shrubs with well-drained, organically rich soil and give them regular and generous irrigation during establishment.
- Can reach up to a maximum of 2 to 4 ft tall and 3 to 5 ft wide. For hedging planting, we recommend to space them at least 2 to 3 ft apart.
- According to Fashion azalea information, these are acid-loving plants, so treat them to an acid-based fertilizer once the shrubs have bloomed. As part of your Fashion azalea care, protect their roots from sun and cold by adding a thick layer of mulch over the root zone.
Note: WE CANNOT SHIP some plants TO California CA, due to restrictions placed by their dept of Agriculture
Note: The plant is shipped in its pot, firmly secured with several layers of clear tape, thereby avoiding any shuffling and moving during transit. The plant reaches you with minimal damage- very safe and secure. We have been shipping plants like this for several years (plant are sometimes shipped in smaller pots for safety and ease of shipping). Most plants go dormant in fall and winter and will lose most of their leaves - looking dead and dry - very normal. They will flush out in spring.
We cannot send ship some plants and some sizes to California due to restrictions placed by department of agriculture.