- Fragrant Winter Honeysuckle ( Lonicera fragrantissima) - Deciduous Shrub with Spreading Habit. Extremely Fragrant (Lemony) 3 gallon plant -15-25" tall
- Short tube, white flowers in Spring, Red berries in late Spring/Summer,
- 6-10' tall and as wide Typical Mature Size, Bushy, spreading habit, Can be Shaped as Hedge
- Full to Part shade, Oval, dark green foliage sometimes has bluish tinge.
- Extremely Drought Tolerant, Well-drained soils, Full Sun to Part Shade.
How is the plant shipped THE PLANT IS SHIPPED FIRMLY SECURED WITH TAPE, THEREBY AVOIDING ANY SHUFFLING AND MOVING DURING TRANSIT. THE PLANT REACHES YOU WITH MINIMAL DAMAGE-VERY SAFE AND SECURE-WE HAVE BEEN SHIPPING PLANTS LIKE THIS FOR SEVERAL YEARS (Plants maybe shipped in smaller pots for ease of shipping) CANNOT SHIP TO CA Please contact us within 7 - 10 days in case of any problems with your plant
(ornamental flowering shrubs trees rose of sharon hedges plants hydrangea)
shipping for orders received from California might be delayed, and cant ship any 3 gallon plants to California.
The plants maybe shipped in smaller pots/plastic bags for the safety of the plants
Note: The plant is shipped in its pot, firmly secured with several layers of clear tape, thereby avoiding any shuffling and moving during transit. The plant reaches you with minimal damage- very safe and secure. We have been shipping plants like this for several years (plant are sometimes shipped in smaller pots for safety and ease of shipping). Most plants go dormant in fall and winter and will lose most of their leaves - looking dead and dry - very normal. They will flush out in spring.
We cannot send ship some plants and some sizes to California due to restrictions placed by department of agriculture.
Growing Zones: 6-8 outdoors
|Mature Height:||20-25 ft.|
|Botanical Name:||Malus 'Spring Snow'|
|Mature Width:||15-20 ft.|