- This gardenia will bear flowers even after late spring frost, hence the name
- double white blooms, very fragrant,
- low maintenance, easy to grow - deer resistant
- 3-4 ft tall, fully grown, hardy in zones 7-10
- Can handle colder weather, low maintenance
- easy to grow
- deer resistant
- White very fragrant flowers,
- blooms spring- summer
- good hedge, border or foundation plant
- partial to full sun
- 3-4 ft tall
- hardy in zones 7-10
- This gardenia will bear flowers even after late spring frost, hence the name.
- pest and disease resistant
Note: The plant is shipped in its pot, firmly secured with several layers of clear tape, thereby avoiding any shuffling and moving during transit. The plant reaches you with minimal damage- very safe and secure. We have been shipping plants like this for several years (plant are sometimes shipped in smaller pots for safety and ease of shipping). Most plants go dormant in fall and winter and will lose most of their leaves - looking dead and dry - very normal. They will flush out in spring.
We cannot send ship some plants and some sizes to California due to restrictions placed by department of agriculture.
Growing Zones: 7-10 outdoors
|Mature Height:||3-4 ft.|
|Mature width:||3-6 ft.|
|Botanical Name:||Gardenia jasminoides 'Frost Proof'|