- FRY MUSCADINE grape shrub
- Improved form of Scuppernong
- bronzed white to greenish fruits
- sweeter larger and high yielding muscadine, needs pollinator
- bears fruit aug- sep
- heat tolerant
- full sun to dappled
- need wire trellis or fence
- mature size is 4-6 ft tall
- hardy in zone 7-9
- This is native to Southeastern U.S. thrives in hot and humid conditions
- muscadines are one of the best sources of healthy antioxidants.
- Fast growing,
Note: The plant is shipped in its pot, firmly secured with several layers of clear tape, thereby avoiding any shuffling and moving during transit. The plant reaches you with minimal damage- very safe and secure. We have been shipping plants like this for several years (plant are sometimes shipped in smaller pots for safety and ease of shipping). Most plants go dormant in fall and winter and will lose most of their leaves - looking dead and dry - very normal. They will flush out in spring.
We cannot send ship some plants and some sizes to California due to restrictions placed by department of agriculture.
Growing Zones: 7-9 outdoors
|Mature Height:||40-60 ft.|
|Botanical Name:||Vitis rotundifolia 'Carlos'|
|Harvest Time:||September - October|
|Year to Bear:||Can Fruit the 1st year!|