Ginkgo, ginko biloba is also called the maidenhair tree is a truly unique tree. the leaves on the gingko tree are an interesting fan shape that flutters in the slightest breeze. the fruit has medicinal benefits.
- historical importance 1000 yrs old. Considered one of the oldest plants known,
- very interesting plant with beauty-unusual leaves and gorgeous fall color
- Low maintenance, Easy to grow
- pest and drought resistant
- 40 ft tall, very slow growing
- hardy in zones 3-9
Note: The plant is shipped in its pot, firmly secured with several layers of clear tape, thereby avoiding any shuffling and moving during transit. The plant reaches you with minimal damage- very safe and secure. We have been shipping plants like this for several years (plant are sometimes shipped in smaller pots for safety and ease of shipping). Most plants go dormant in fall and winter and will lose most of their leaves - looking dead and dry - very normal. They will flush out in spring.
We cannot send ship some plants and some sizes to California due to restrictions placed by department of agriculture.
Growing Zones: 3-9 outdoors
|Mature Height:||40-70 ft.|
|Mature width:||30-40 ft.|
|Botanical Name:||Ginkgo biloba|