GLOBOSA NANA - DWARF JAPANESE CEDAR
- very attractive and can adopt to various roles in your garden
- Dense, globe shaped and the leaves have a droopy look.
- Very easy to grow, low maintenance, evergreen,
- Tough evergreen shrub
- Foliage becomes rusty red in fall
- Dwarf, neat dense mound
- Mature size is 4-6 ft tall
- 2-3 ft wide,
- Full sun to partial shade
- Hardy in zones 5-8
- DEER TOLERANT ( 1 gallon plant is 6-10" tall)
Note: The plant is shipped in its pot, firmly secured with several layers of clear tape, thereby avoiding any shuffling and moving during transit. The plant reaches you with minimal damage- very safe and secure. We have been shipping plants like this for several years (plant are sometimes shipped in smaller pots for safety and ease of shipping). Most plants go dormant in fall and winter and will lose most of their leaves - looking dead and dry - very normal. They will flush out in spring.
We cannot send ship some plants and some sizes to California due to restrictions placed by department of agriculture.
Growing Zones: 5-8
|Mature Height:||4-6 ft.|
|Mature Width:||5-6 ft.|
|Botanical Name:||Cryptomeria 'Globosa Nana'|