Like stained glass, deeper mint-green silvered foliage is etched with dark green veins. Mature foliage dons chocolate brown veining for winning contrast and texture. Airy white flower sprays in summer. From the Carnival Series, Heuchera Cocomint offers jewel-toned foliage with prominent leaf veining. This series boasts better heat and humidity tolerance due to their villosa breeding.
Coral Bells flaunt a dazzling array of foliage color, texture and shapes. Vigorous and bearing many dainty flowers, these varieties make excellent border plants with their neat clumps of evergreen foliage.
- Partial Sun to Full sun
- Mature Height : 10 to 12 Inch
- Mature Spread : 10 to 12 Inch
- Zone : 4 - 9
- Heuchera make excellent border plants with their nearly evergreen foliage in neat clumps. Dainty flowers are held aloft on airy stems May through July. These versatile perennials can be used in a shady courtyard pot or as a groundcover under deciduous trees.
- Benefits from deadheading. Watch for frost heaving - mulch can help. In cold climates, winter mulch applied after the ground freezes will help prevent root heaving.
- It keeps the mature crown in contact with the soil and keeps the soil moist in the summer as well. Must have good drainage over the winter, though, so don't over-do the overwintering mulching.
Note: The plant is shipped in its pot, firmly secured with several layers of clear tape, thereby avoiding any shuffling and moving during transit. The plant reaches you with minimal damage- very safe and secure. We have been shipping plants like this for several years (plant are sometimes shipped in smaller pots for safety and ease of shipping). Most plants go dormant in fall and winter and will lose most of their leaves - looking dead and dry - very normal. They will flush out in spring.
We cannot send ship some plants and some sizes to California due to restrictions placed by department of agriculture.
Growing Zones: 4-9
|Mature Height:||10 to 12 Inches
|Sunlight:||Partial Sun to Full Sun|
|Mature width:||10 to 12 Inches|
|Botanical Name:||Cocos nucifera|