A heat and humidity lover, with brightly colored blossoms which last through the summer and into fall. Looks excellent in containers and planted toward the front of the border.
- Full sun
- Mature Height : Up to 12 Inch
- Mature Spread : Up to 12 Inch
- Zone : 9 - 11
Plant Care Instructions and Attributes
- Aromatic, Attracts Birds / Butterflies, Compact Habit, Cut Flowers, Disease / Pest Resistance, Easy Care, Heat Tolerance, Longer Blooming, Reblooming, Tolerates Clay Soil, Water-wise, Winter / Fall Foliage Color, Year-Round Interest
Planting Instructions• Water before planting
• Plant in full sun
• Dig hole 2X the width of pot
• Plant 1-2″ above ground soil level, backfill hole with soil
• Water deeply to settle, then add more soil if needed
• Mulch 1-2″ deep around plant, avoiding area closest to stem
Note: The plant is shipped in its pot, firmly secured with several layers of clear tape, thereby avoiding any shuffling and moving during transit. The plant reaches you with minimal damage- very safe and secure. We have been shipping plants like this for several years (plant are sometimes shipped in smaller pots for safety and ease of shipping). Most plants go dormant in fall and winter and will lose most of their leaves - looking dead and dry - very normal. They will flush out in spring.
We cannot send ship some plants and some sizes to California due to restrictions placed by department of agriculture.
Growing Zones: 9-11
|Mature Height:||Up to 12 Inches|
|Mature width:||Up to 12 Inches|
|Botanical Name:||Lantana camara|