- Hardiness USDA zones are 5-9.
- This Wedding Gown can reach up to a maximum of 3 to 4 ft tall AND wide.
- This plant prefers full sun to light shading
- Moist soils that do not dry out are best; do not plant in hot, dry, exposed sites. If your Hydrangea is growing too large, prune to the desired size by the end of August. In spring, only prune out dead wood once the new growth has emerged
- The perfect plant for boarders, containers, hedges, and cutting gardens.
Hydrangea 'Wedding Gown' Macrophylla- Beautiful white blooms against mid-dark green foliage. Has an outer ring of large, double flowers surrounding a center with smaller doubled ones
Note: WE CANNOT SHIP some plants TO California CA, due to restrictions placed by their dept of Agriculture
Note: The plant is shipped in its pot, firmly secured with several layers of clear tape, thereby avoiding any shuffling and moving during transit. The plant reaches you with minimal damage- very safe and secure. We have been shipping plants like this for several years (plant are sometimes shipped in smaller pots for safety and ease of shipping). Most plants go dormant in fall and winter and will lose most of their leaves - looking dead and dry - very normal. They will flush out in spring.
We cannot send ship some plants and some sizes to California due to restrictions placed by department of agriculture.