- HIDCOTE HYPERICUM- St.JOHN'S WORT in 1 gallon pot
- showy yellow flowers
- flowers from june to september
- small, dense, upright, mounded
- mature size is 2-4 ft tall
- 4 ft wide
- drought tolerant
- native plant
- full sun to part shade
- hardy in zones 5-9
- St John's wort, Hidcote, is a small, dense, compact shrub
- with beautiful yellow flowers, gives a gorgeous look when plant in groups
- St Johns wort plants were use to ward off evil spirits on St Johns Day, hence the name.
- They were also used to treat pains and cuts
Note: The plant is shipped in its pot, firmly secured with several layers of clear tape, thereby avoiding any shuffling and moving during transit. The plant reaches you with minimal damage- very safe and secure. We have been shipping plants like this for several years (plant are sometimes shipped in smaller pots for safety and ease of shipping). Most plants go dormant in fall and winter and will lose most of their leaves - looking dead and dry - very normal. They will flush out in spring.
We cannot send ship some plants and some sizes to California due to restrictions placed by department of agriculture.