PALMATUM INABA SHIDARE-
- Cascading, slightly more upright, with outstanding reddish-purple color that holds well all season.
- Full TO Part Sun, mature size is 10-12 ft
- Sun to modest shade,
- hardy in zone 5-9
- slow growers
- superb tolerance of heat and humidity,.
- The leaves stay red for most of the summer
- adds beauty to any yard
- Fall color tends to be a brighter red than other selections
Note: The plant is shipped in its pot, firmly secured with several layers of clear tape, thereby avoiding any shuffling and moving during transit. The plant reaches you with minimal damage- very safe and secure. We have been shipping plants like this for several years (plant are sometimes shipped in smaller pots for safety and ease of shipping). Most plants go dormant in fall and winter and will lose most of their leaves - looking dead and dry - very normal. They will flush out in spring.
We cannot send ship some plants and some sizes to California due to restrictions placed by department of agriculture.
Growing Zones: 5-8 outdoors
|Mature Height:||8-12 ft.|
|Sunlight:||Best Color- Part Shade Tolerates Full Sun in cooler regions|
|Mature width:||8-12 ft.|
|Botanical Name:||Acer palmatum dissectum 'Red Dragon'|