Camellia Jury's Yellow Flower Plant
Camellia Jury's Yellow Flower Plant is a stunning addition to any garden, particularly during the fall and winter months when most other plants appear dormant. Here are some key points about this beautiful flower plant.
- Camellia Jury's Yellow Flower Plant Blooms in Fall & Winter: Unlike many plants that go dormant during the colder seasons, Camellia Jury's Yellow bursts into bloom, adding vibrancy to your landscape when others may seem lifeless.
- Camellia Hybrid Jury's Yellow: This variety of Camellia, shipped at a height of 18-30 inches, boasts pale yellow Anemone blooms that grace your garden in late winter and early spring, providing a welcome burst of color during cooler months.
- Mature Size: As it matures, Camellia Jury's Yellow can reach heights of 12-15 feet and widths of 4-7 feet, making it an impressive and substantial addition to your outdoor space.
- Light Requirements: This plant thrives in part sun to shade, making it versatile and adaptable to various lighting conditions in your garden.
- Hardiness: Camellia Jury's Yellow is hardy in zones 7-10, making it suitable for a wide range of climates, from temperate to subtropical regions.
With its captivating blooms and ability to thrive when other plants are dormant, Camellia Jury's Yellow is sure to become a beloved feature in your garden. Whether you're looking to add visual interest to your winter landscape or seeking a low-maintenance yet striking plant for your outdoor space, this Camellia variety is an excellent choice.
Note: The plant is shipped in its pot, firmly secured with several layers of clear tape, thereby avoiding any shuffling and moving during transit. The plant reaches you with minimal damage- very safe and secure. We have been shipping plants like this for several years (plants are sometimes shipped in smaller pots for safety and ease of shipping). Most plants go dormant in fall and winter and will lose most of their leaves - looking dead and dry - very normal. They will flush out in spring.
We cannot ship some plants and some sizes to California due to restrictions placed by department of agriculture.
Growing Zones: 5-10 outdoors