- KIEFFER PEAR tree, Fruit is large in size, golden yellow in color, white flesh, crunchy, sweet, and ripen mid-season. The plants maybe shipped in smaller pots/plastic bags for the safety of the plants
- Self fertile, semi-dwarf variety
- 12-18 ft fully grown, blight resistant
- Full sun
- Hardy in zones 4-9, an ideal variety for the south
- Ideal for canning and cooking
Note : The plant is shipped in its pot, firmly secured with several layers of clear tape, thereby avoiding any shuffling and moving during transit. The plant reaches you with minimal damage- very safe and secure. We have been shipping plants like this for several years (plant are sometimes shipped in smaller pots for safety and ease of shipping). Most plants go dormant in fall and winter and will lose most of their leaves - looking dead and dry - very normal. They will flush out in spring.
We cannot send ship some plants and some sizes to California due to restrictions placed by department of agriculture.
Growing Zones: 4-9 outdoors
|Mature Height:||15-25 ft.|
|Mature width:||5-10 ft.|
|Botanical Name:||Pyrus communis 'Kieffer'|
|Year to Bear:||Can Fruit the 1st Year!|