- Aurea Barberry-Japanese Barberry (liner/starter plant in 3" pot 1-2 yrs old, 6-10" tall)*
- gorgeous bright yellow foliage
- Full sun to partial shade,
- colors most in good sun
- mature size is 3-4 ft tall and 3-5 ft wide
- hardy in zone 4-8
- good for hedge, border or natural fence
- thorny plant
- compact, upright and very showy yellow foliage make it excellent for small hedge
- yellow color leaves though out the season
- red and orange fall color
- great contrast with greener shrubs
- What is a liner/starter plant : A liner is a 1-2 yr old plant in pots which are 3"-3 1/2". These are very well rooted plants, normal size ranges from 8" to 20" tall.
- A good analogy, in Human terminology, would be-liner being like a teenager.
- We ship a lot of liners, to smaller nurseries, to all over the country, in our Main business, outside of ebay.
- (1) 1 PLANT (around 6-10" Tall) SHIPPED IN ITS 3 inch POT
- PLANT SHIPPED IS SIMILAR TO WHATS IN THE PICTURE
- SHIPPING IS $ 6.95 FOR FIRST PLANT AND $1.95 FOR EACH PLANT THEREAFTER
- for multiple items pl ask for invoice
- We accept PayPal, Visa/MC, Discover, M/O
Note: The plant is shipped in its pot, firmly secured with several layers of clear tape, thereby avoiding any shuffling and moving during transit. The plant reaches you with minimal damage- very safe and secure. We have been shipping plants like this for several years (plant are sometimes shipped in smaller pots for safety and ease of shipping). Most plants go dormant in fall and winter and will lose most of their leaves - looking dead and dry - very normal. They will flush out in spring.
We cannot send ship some plants and some sizes to California due to restrictions placed by department of agriculture.