Liriope muscari 'Classic Blue' Ingwersen Lily Turf
(a.k.a.'Ingwersen') has ½" wide, green leaf blades. Blooms profusely with long, full, lavender flower spikes mid-Summer. Classic Blue Liriope stays in clump form. It does not spread by rhizomes. Perfect for borders, edging and mixed beds. Also used for erosion control on banks, slopes, large bed plantings and in woodland gardens.
Best all around clump forming variety - holds up well in the Winter months, stays in clump form and has a profuse show of beautiful tall lavender blooms mid-Summer.
- Sun to Shade
- Evergreen - cut back late Winter
- Lavender shaped flower spikes- Mid-Summer
- Stays in clump form - no rhizomes
- Good choice for borders and edging
- also suitable for ground cover and mass planting
- Moderately salt tolerant
- Height: 12-15 Inches
- Spread: 12-18 Inches
- Hardiness Zone: 6-10
We cannot ship some plants and some sizes to California due to restrictions placed by department of agriculture.
Growing Zones: 8-11 outdoors
- Mature Height:
- 1-3 ft.
- Mature Width:
- 1-3 ft.
- Botanical Name:
- Liriope muscari 'Big Blue'
- Growth Rate: