Has ½" wide, green leaf blades. Blooms with Lavender flower spikes mid-Summer. Densiflora Liriope stays in clump form. It does not spread by rhizomes. Perfect for borders, edging and mixed beds. Also used for erosion control on banks, slopes, large bed plantings and in woodland gardens. Mature height 12"-18", spread 12"-18".
- Sun to Shade
- Evergreen - cut back late Winter
- Lavender flower spikes- Mid-Summer
- Stays in clump form - no rhizomes
- Good choice for borders and edging
- also suitable for ground cover and mass planting
- Moderately salt tolerant
- Height: 12-18 Inches
- Spread: 12-18 Inches
- Hardiness Zone: 6-10
We cannot ship some plants and some sizes to California due to restrictions placed by department of agriculture.
Growing Zones: 5-10 outdoors
|Mature Height:||6-8 ft.|
|Mature width:||6-8 ft.|
|Botanical Name:||Rhapidophyllum hystrix|