Liriope muscari 'Emerald Goddess'
This is the tallest Liriope we grow. Emerald Goddess is a sport of Evergreen Giant without the crown rot issues of Evergreen Giant. Emerald Goddess has ½" wide, dark green leaf blades to a height of 20". Blooms with dense, lavender flower spikes mid-Summer. Emerald Goddess Liriope stays in clump form. It does not spread by rhizomes. Perfect for borders, edging and mixed beds. Also used for erosion control on banks, slopes, large bed plantings and in woodland gardens.
- Sun to Shade
- Evergreen - cut back late Winter
- Taller than other Liriopes - replaces Evergreen Giant nicely
- Lavender flower spikes- Mid-Summer
- Stays in clump form - no rhizomes
- Good choice for borders and edging
- Suitable for ground cover and mass planting
- Height: 18-24 Inches
- Spread: 30 Inches
- Hardiness Zone: 6-10
- Full Shade, Full Sun, Partial Sun
- Season of Interest (Flowering):Summer
We cannot ship some plants and some sizes to California due to restrictions placed by department of agriculture.
Growing Zones: 5-10 outdoors
- Mature Height:
- 6-8 ft.
- Full Sun
- Mature Width:
- 6-8 ft.
- Botanical Name:
- Rhapidophyllum hystrix
- Growth Rate: