Liriope muscari 'Monroe's White' has ½" wide, dark green leaf blades. Blooms with full, white flower spikes mid-Summer. Monroe White Liriope stays in clump form. It does not spread by rhizomes. Perfect for borders, edging and mixed beds. Also used for erosion control on banks, slopes, large bed plantings and in woodland gardens. This Liriope requires shade.
- Requires Shade
- Evergreen - cut back late Winter
- White flower spikes- Mid-Summer
- Stays in clump form - no rhizomes
- Good choice for borders and edging
- also suitable for ground cover and mass planting
- Moderately salt tolerant
- Height: 12-15 Inches
- Spread: 12-18 Inches
- Hardiness Zone: 5/6-10
We cannot ship some plants and some sizes to California due to restrictions placed by department of agriculture.
Growing Zones: 8-11 outdoors
|Mature Height:||1-3 ft.|
|Mature width:||1-3 ft.|
|Botanical Name:||Liriope muscari 'Big Blue'|