- MOCK ORANGE- Perfect, white, four-petaled flowers
- also called English Dogwood (Philadelphus Coronarius)
- fragrant white flowers
- blooms spring to summer
- COLD HARDY ZONE 4-8
- can take very cold and hot temperatures
- hardy and fast growing plant
- drought and disease resistant
- 6-9 ft. tall
- FULL SUN to partial shade
- The plant is a beauty, lots of white flowers from spring to early summer.
- Very low maintenance, drought and disease resistant, also very cold hardy
Most plants go Dormant in Fall and Winter and will lose most of their leaves- looking dead and dry- VERY NORMAL. They will flush out in Spring!
Note: The plant is shipped in its pot, firmly secured with several layers of clear tape, thereby avoiding any shuffling and moving during transit. The plant reaches you with minimal damage- very safe and secure. We have been shipping plants like this for several years (plant are sometimes shipped in smaller pots for safety and ease of shipping). Most plants go dormant in fall and winter and will lose most of their leaves - looking dead and dry - very normal. They will flush out in spring.
We cannot send ship some plants and some sizes to California due to restrictions placed by department of agriculture.