Muhlenbergia Capillaris 'White Cloud Muhly'
- Hardiness USDA zones are 6 to 10
- This Muhly grass can reach up to a maximum of 3 to 4 ft tall AND wide
- Once established, needs only occasional watering. It can easily be grown in full sun to partial shade
- Masses of tall, delicate flower panicles create a white haze over the fine textured, leaves and are attractive through the winter. Superior groundcover when massed with shrubs and trees.
- Good to use as a coastal exposure
Note: The plant is shipped in its pot, firmly secured with several layers of clear tape, thereby avoiding any shuffling and moving during transit. The plant reaches you with minimal damage- very safe and secure. We have been shipping plants like this for several years (plant are sometimes shipped in smaller pots for safety and ease of shipping). Most plants go dormant in fall and winter and will lose most of their leaves - looking dead and dry - very normal. They will flush out in spring.
We cannot send ship some plants and some sizes to California due to restrictions placed by department of agriculture.