Excellent organic pesticide, fungicide- made from natural neem tree seeds, great for vegetable gardening, fruit gardening and ORGANIC GARDENING. SAME ORGANIC NEEM OIL-BUT CHEAPER, as we buy in bulk and package it ourselves in simple, home packaging style.
Directions to use
- 3-5 oz per gallon of water
- 2 spoons of any soap ( for mixing)
- shake well before use ( the neem oil doesn't mix with water and will settle on the top of the bottle-hence shake it aggressively)
- SPRAY THOROUGHLY ON THE TOP AND BOTTOM SIDES OF THE LEAVES AND BRANCHES.
- Apply every 7 to 10 days.
- Very safe for fruits , vegetables and any plant. Because it's a natural product ( and not a chemical) it is the safest way to spray on edible plants.
History and Notes :
- People in India eat many products from Neem tree. mostly for medicinal purpose.
- The tender branches make a very good tooth brush and no paste needed- the freshness is just amazing.
- The neem extract is very bitter and when the Insect bites on the leaf, the insect tastes the bitterness and refuses to eat any further.
- That is the simple logic why Neem oil is so effective.
We cannot ship some Items and some sizes to California due to restrictions placed by department of agriculture.