Large and juicy, Niagara grapes are a staple for making white grape juice. They also work well for fresh eating and wine. The vines produce bunches of greenish-white grapes with a sweet and tangy flavor that ripen in late August to early September.
- Full sun
- Fast growing vine;
- Zone: 5 - 8
- Once established, water occasionally; more in extreme heat.
- plant shipped is 12-18" tall
- Produces bunches of large, juicy grapes that are greenish-white in color with a sweet and tangy flavor.
- Yields ripe fruit typically in late August or early September
- Is self-fertile, but planting more than one vine is recommended for the best crop.
- Requires a strong trellis, fence or arbor for support.
- Should be planted 6–8' apart.
Note: The plant is shipped in its pot, firmly secured with several layers of clear tape, thereby avoiding any shuffling and moving during transit. The plant reaches you with minimal damage- very safe and secure. We have been shipping plants like this for several years (plant are sometimes shipped in smaller pots for safety and ease of shipping). Most plants go dormant in fall and winter and will lose most of their leaves - looking dead and dry - very normal. They will flush out in spring.
We cannot send ship some plants and some sizes to California due to restrictions placed by department of agriculture.
Growing Zones: 5-8
|Mature Height:||12 to 18 Feet|
|Mature width:||8 to 10 Feet|
|Botanical Name:||Vitis labrusca 'Niagara'|