- Black; fruit are small in size, very large clusters, very high yields
- Leading red wine muscadine grape
- Makes beautiful dry red wine, that holds its color well as it ages
- Blend with Southland grapes for a pink Chablis
- Hardy in zone 7- 9
- Good disease resistance
- Extremely productive vines
- Fruit has 18% sugar
- Ripens in mid to late September
Plants will be shipped semi-bare-root (with little soil) from December to April. As the plants are dormant (sleeping), it is perfectly safe to send them bare-root. Winter is the safest and the best time to ship plants.
Note: The plant is shipped in its pot, firmly secured with several layers of clear tape, thereby avoiding any shuffling and moving during transit. The plant reaches you with minimal damage- very safe and secure. We have been shipping plants like this for several years (plant are sometimes shipped in smaller pots for safety and ease of shipping). Most plants go dormant in fall and winter and will lose most of their leaves - looking dead and dry - very normal. They will flush out in spring.
We cannot send ship some plants and some sizes to California due to restrictions placed by department of agriculture.