- Pink Knock out Rose
- Produces 5 -8 medium white petals
- Light requirement: Full sun
- Soil: Well drained
- Blooms: Spring- Fall
- Smell: Lite citrusy scent
- Pruning: Avoid pruning at all in the first 2 to 3 years. Sterilize your sharp pruning shears with hot water or rubbing alcohol
- hardy in zones 5-10
- Roses are resistant to rust, black spot and powdery mildew.
Note: The plant is shipped in its pot, firmly secured with several layers of clear tape, thereby avoiding any shuffling and moving during transit. The plant reaches you with minimal damage- very safe and secure. We have been shipping plants like this for several years (plant are sometimes shipped in smaller pots for safety and ease of shipping). Most plants go dormant in fall and winter and will lose most of their leaves - looking dead and dry - very normal. They will flush out in spring.
We cannot send ship some plants and some sizes to California due to restrictions placed by department of agriculture.
Growing Zones: 5-10
|Mature Height:||3 to 4 Feet|
|Mature width:||3 to 4 Feet|
|Botanical Name:||Rosa 'Knock Out'|