- A hardy semi-evergreen shrub valued for its abundance of charming lavender-pink flowers in early spring.
- The handsome, deep green foliage is held on dense branches.
- A great choice for use as a hedge, in borders or in a massed planting.
- Loves the dappled sunlight of a woodland garden.
- Partial shade to partial sun Watering Needs: Water regularly to maintain evenly moist soil - weekly, or more often. Average Landscape Size: Slow growing; reaches 3 ft. tall, 4 to 5 ft. wide. Key Feature: Showy Spring Flowers Blooms: Early Spring Landscape Uses: Border, Hedge, Mass Planting, Specimen, Urban Garden, Woodland Gard
- Showy Spring Flowers Blooms: Early Spring Landscape Uses: Border, Hedge, Mass Planting, Specimen, Urban Garden, Woodland Garden
- Special features: Compact Form, Easy Care, Gift Plant
- Foliage color:Dark Green
- Blooms:Early Spring Flower color:Violet-blue
- Flower attributes-Repeat Flowering, Showy Flowers
Note: The plant is shipped in its pot, firmly secured with several layers of clear tape, thereby avoiding any shuffling and moving during transit. The plant reaches you with minimal damage- very safe and secure. We have been shipping plants like this for several years (plant are sometimes shipped in smaller pots for safety and ease of shipping). Most plants go dormant in fall and winter and will lose most of their leaves - looking dead and dry - very normal. They will flush out in spring.
We cannot send ship some plants and some sizes to California due to restrictions placed by department of agriculture.
Growing Zones: 6-9 outdoors
|Mature Height:||2-3 ft.|
|Mature width:||2-3 ft.|
|Botanical Name:||Rhododendron x Robin Hill 'Conversation Piece'|