- This Azalea produces rich purple single form blooms In spring, lush green evergreen foliage emerges as a light green before maturing to a deep green hue.
- Bloom time : Early spring / Fall
- Mature Height : 6-8 Feet
- Mature Width : 5-6 Feet
- Exposure : Shade to partial sun
- Hardiness Zones : 7B-10
- Great for borders, container and woodland garden
- Note: The plant is shipped in its pot, firmly secured with several layers of clear tape, thereby avoiding any shuffling and moving during transit. The plant reaches you with minimal damage- very safe and secure. We have been shipping plants like this for several years (plant are sometimes shipped in smaller pots for safety and ease of shipping). Most plants go dormant in fall and winter and will lose most of their leaves - looking dead and dry - very normal. They will flush out in spring.
- We cannot send ship some plants and some sizes to California due to restrictions placed by department of agriculture.
Growing Zones: 7-10
|Mature Height:||6 to 8 Feet|
|Sunlight:||Shade to Partial Sun|
|Mature width:||5 to 6 Feet|
|Botanical Name:||Azalea indica 'Formosa'|
Growing Zones: 2-7 outdoors
- Mature Height:
- 5 ft.
- Mature Width:
- 4 ft.
- Botanical Name:
- Rosa rugosa 'Purple Pavement'
- Growth Rate: