- leaves with an intense reddish-purple coloring , and purple-black fruit. Grows 7' to 10' with smaller spread.
- Produces fragrant light pink to white flowers from late April to early May; Features simple leaves with an intense reddish-purple coloring that lasts all summer; Yields small, sour fruit that is blackish-purple in color and sparse in quantity.
- Grows in a rounded shape.
- Sun: Needs Full sun to partial sun
- Size: grows to a height of 7–10' and a spread of 5–7' at maturity 3-8; Hardiness Zone: 3-7
Note: The plant is shipped in its pot, firmly secured with several layers of clear tape, thereby avoiding any shuffling and moving during transit. The plant reaches you with minimal damage- very safe and secure. We have been shipping plants like this for several years (plant are sometimes shipped in smaller pots for safety and ease of shipping). Most plants go dormant in fall and winter and will lose most of their leaves - looking dead and dry - very normal. They will flush out in spring.
We cannot send ship some plants and some sizes to California due to restrictions placed by department of agriculture.
Growing Zones: 5-8 outdoors