- FALL GOLD RASPBERRY PLANT-plant shipped in 1 gallon pot, (2 Yr Old Bareroot Plant)
- Excellent for fresh eating and processing.
- Vigorous, productive canes. Adaptable to a wide variety of soils.
- Everbearing. Large to very large, conical, non-crumbling, extremely sweet, rather soft, golden berries.
- Hardy in Zones 4-8 Hardy to -25 degrees
Note: The plant is shipped in its pot, firmly secured with several layers of clear tape, thereby avoiding any shuffling and moving during transit. The plant reaches you with minimal damage- very safe and secure. We have been shipping plants like this for several years (plant are sometimes shipped in smaller pots for safety and ease of shipping). Most plants go dormant in fall and winter and will lose most of their leaves - looking dead and dry - very normal. They will flush out in spring.
We cannot send ship some plants and some sizes to California due to restrictions placed by department of agriculture.
Growing Zones: 4-9 outdoors
- Year To Bear:
- Can Fruit the 1st Year!
- Botanical Name:
- Rubus idaeus 'Anne
- Mature Height:
- 2-3 ft.
- Mature Width:
- 1-2 ft.
- Full Sun
- Growth Rate:
- Harvest Time: