- RED HAVEN PEACH Trees. All Purpose Peach, Very Easy to Grow. Medium Size Fruit, Bright Red Skin, Creamy Yellow Flesh, Good Flavor, Freestone, Ripens Early. Grafted - shipped in 5 Gallon pot-3-5 ft tall. The plants maybe shipped in smaller pots/plastic bags for the safety of the plants
- Trees grow vigorous and compact, BEARS LOTS AND LOTS OF FRUIT
- 15-20 FT FULLY GROWN, Self pollinating but quantity increases with multiple trees.
- FULL SUN- Zones 5-8, Freestone
- Great for both eating fresh, frozen, preserves, or canning
- Very little care needed
- Great for eating, pies, preserves, or canning
Note: The plant is shipped in its pot, firmly secured with several layers of clear tape, thereby avoiding any shuffling and moving during transit. The plant reaches you with minimal damage- very safe and secure. We have been shipping plants like this for several years (plant are sometimes shipped in smaller pots for safety and ease of shipping). Most plants go dormant in fall and winter and will lose most of their leaves - looking dead and dry - very normal. They will flush out in spring. We cannot send ship some plants and some sizes to California due to restrictions placed by department of agriculture.
Growing Zones: 5-8
|Mature Height:||12 to 15 Feet|
|Mature width:||12 to 15 Feet|
|Botanical Name:||Prunus persica|