Most people never forget the first time they see a redbud tree in full bloom. Clusters of tiny magenta buds swell into showy rosy pink flowers in early spring before the leaves appear, with the long-lasting blossoms putting on a show for two to three weeks.
- Eastern redbud tree, smaller sized tree, not very tall.
- Low maintenance, Easy to grow
- bunch of purple flowers early spring, all over the tree, attractive heart shaped leaves
- 20-30 ft tall FULLY GROWN,
- hardy in zones 4-9
- full sun to part shade
- gorgeous purple flowers, one of the earliest to flower, as spring sets in.
Note: The plant is shipped in its pot, firmly secured with several layers of clear tape, thereby avoiding any shuffling and moving during transit. The plant reaches you with minimal damage- very safe and secure. We have been shipping plants like this for several years (plant are sometimes shipped in smaller pots for safety and ease of shipping). Most plants go dormant in fall and winter and will lose most of their leaves - looking dead and dry - very normal. They will flush out in spring.
We cannot send ship some plants and some sizes to California due to restrictions placed by department of agriculture.
Growing Zones: 4-9
|20 to 30 Feet
|Full Sun to Part Shade
|Up to 10 Feet