RHODODENDRON 'MY MARY'
- gorgeous native azalea with very fragrant flowers
- yellowish funnel shaped flowers
- blooms in april-may
- mature size is 4-5 ft
- likes part shade
- hardy in zone 4-8
- clusters of beautiful yellowish orange flowers, very fragrant flowers,
- funnel shaped flowers blooming in april-may, pest resistant.
- great compact plant, once established need very little care.
- bred by Late George Beasley of Georgia, in honor of his wife, famous for its lingering scent
Note: The plant is shipped in its pot, firmly secured with several layers of clear tape, thereby avoiding any shuffling and moving during transit. The plant reaches you with minimal damage- very safe and secure. We have been shipping plants like this for several years (plant are sometimes shipped in smaller pots for safety and ease of shipping). Most plants go dormant in fall and winter and will lose most of their leaves - looking dead and dry - very normal. They will flush out in spring.
We cannot send ship some plants and some sizes to California due to restrictions placed by department of agriculture.