Don't blink! This cute little shrub will grow to maturity and fill out within a couple seasons. Let's Dance ¡Arriba! is one of the most prolifically flowering, fastest-growing reblooming hydrangeas we've seen! Its flower color is dependent on the soil pH, but no matter what type of soil you have, you can depend on brilliant color.
- Partial Sun to Full sun
- Mature Height : 12 to 14 Inches
- Mature Spread : 12 to 14 Inches
- Zone : 4 - 10
- This hydrangea blooms on new wood (this year’s growth) and on old wood (last year’s growth.) This means that regardless of winter damage, it will have flowers.
- Salvia Sallyrosa April Night please take 2 steps forward! This petite Salvia is perfect for the front of the border, edging or containers. Long blooming and its earlier blooming will give beneficial pollinators a head start on one of their favorites.
- Thrives in average, well-drained soils. Water deeply, regularly during first growing season to establish root system. Once established, reduce frequency; tolerates periodic drought. Fertilize before new growth begins in spring. Remove spent flowers to encourage continued bloom. Prune annually after flowering.
Note: The plant is shipped in its pot, firmly secured with several layers of clear tape, thereby avoiding any shuffling and moving during transit. The plant reaches you with minimal damage- very safe and secure. We have been shipping plants like this for several years (plant are sometimes shipped in smaller pots for safety and ease of shipping). Most plants go dormant in fall and winter and will lose most of their leaves - looking dead and dry - very normal. They will flush out in spring.
We cannot send ship some plants and some sizes to California due to restrictions placed by department of agriculture.
Growing Zones: 4-10
|Mature Height:||12 to 14 Inches
|Sunlight:||partial Sun to Full Sun|
|Mature width:||12 to 14 Inches|
|Botanical Name:||Salvia x sylvestris|