WHEN MOST OF THE OTHER PLANTS LOOK DEAD.
- Common Name - Stephanie Golden Camellia (Sasanqua)
- Scientific Name - Camellia sasanqua 'Stephanie Golden'
- USDA Zones - 10a, 10b, 7a, 7b, 8a, 8b, 9a, 9b
- Average Size - 4-6' H x 4-6' W
- Sun Exposure - Part Sun to Part Shade
- Features - Attracts Birds / Butterflies, Drought Tolerant, Fall, Blooming, Flowering, Shade Tolerant
- Uses - Accent, Border, Container, Foundation, Hedge, Mixed, Garden Bed
The Stephanie Golden Camellia is well-known for its beautiful flower displays. This variety produces large bright pink blooms with yellow stamen centers. These semi-double blossoms are lightly ruffled on the inside, and are perfect for drawing attention to your landscape. The bright blooms are contrasted starkly with its attractive dark green foliage.
Note: The plant is shipped in its pot, firmly secured with several layers of clear tape, thereby avoiding any shuffling and moving during transit. The plant reaches you with minimal damage- very safe and secure. We have been shipping plants like this for several years (plant are sometimes shipped in smaller pots for safety and ease of shipping). Most plants go dormant in fall and winter and will lose most of their leaves - looking dead and dry - very normal. They will flush out in spring.
We cannot send ship some plants and some sizes to California due to restrictions placed by department of agriculture.
Growing Zones: 7-10
|Mature Height:||4 to 6 Feet|
|Mature width:||4 to 6 Feet|
|Botanical Name:||Camellia sasanqua 'Stephanie Golden'|