- Syringa Bloomerang 'Dark Purple'
- Hardiness zones are 3-7
- This plant can reach up to 48-60 ft tall and has a space of 48-60 ft wide
- This plant has a green foliage with purple flowers and a lavender shade
- Bloomerang requires a period of cold weather in order to bloom well; It is not necessary to prune this plant in order for it to rebloom
- For the best rebloom, it's vital that the plant grows vigorously during late spring and early summer
Note: The plant is shipped in its pot, firmly secured with several layers of clear tape, thereby avoiding any shuffling and moving during transit. The plant reaches you with minimal damage- very safe and secure. We have been shipping plants like this for several years (plant are sometimes shipped in smaller pots for safety and ease of shipping). Most plants go dormant in fall and winter and will lose most of their leaves - looking dead and dry - very normal. They will flush out in spring.
We cannot send ship some plants and some sizes to California due to restrictions placed by department of agriculture.