- TARDIVA HYDRANGEA SHRUB- Tardiva' is a late-flowering (early to late autumn) cultivar with loosely-packed, sharply pointed white flower heads that turn purplish-pink with age. It is a vigorous, fast growing deciduous shrub that reaches 8 to 12 feet tall.
- Hydrangea Paniculata 'Tardiva'
- late flowering
- showy white blooms from july-september
- provides late summer blooms
- rapid growers
- mature size is 6-10' height
- hardy in zones 3-8
- very cold hardy
- can take sun/part shade
- SPECIALITY: one of the most cold hardy hydrangeas,
- with showy flowers and showy seed heads,
- fast grower and
- the blooms look fresh for a long time, after they bloom
Note: The plant is shipped in its pot, firmly secured with several layers of clear tape, thereby avoiding any shuffling and moving during transit. The plant reaches you with minimal damage- very safe and secure. We have been shipping plants like this for several years (plant are sometimes shipped in smaller pots for safety and ease of shipping). Most plants go dormant in fall and winter and will lose most of their leaves - looking dead and dry - very normal. They will flush out in spring.
We cannot send ship some plants and some sizes to California due to restrictions placed by department of agriculture.
Growing Zones: 5-9 outdoors
|Mature Height:||5-10 ft.|
|Mature Width:||3-4 ft.|
|Botanical Name:||Hydrangea quercifolia 'Alice'|