- "Better Boy" Excellent Classic Tomato Flavor with Smooth Skinned, Large Fruit
- Large, Round, Smooth Skinned Tomatoes. Great for Sandwich and Salad Slices.
- Excellent Disease Resistance: verticillium wilt, fusarium wilt, and nematodes.
- High Yielding Plants Can Produce up to 10 - 16 Pounds of Tomatoes.
- Easily Grown in Containers or Ground.
- 1 Gallon Size: 12" - 18" (Not small plants as seen in Box Stores)
Note: The plant is shipped in its pot, firmly secured with several layers of clear tape, thereby avoiding any shuffling and moving during transit. The plant reaches you with minimal damage- very safe and secure. We have been shipping plants like this for several years (plant are sometimes shipped in smaller pots for safety and ease of shipping). Most plants go dormant in fall and winter and will lose most of their leaves - looking dead and dry - very normal. They will flush out in spring.
We cannot send ship some plants and some sizes to California due to restrictions placed by department of agriculture.
Growing Zones: 7-9 outdoors
- Mature Height:
- 5-8 ft.
- Mature Width:
- 36 in
- 70 to 75 days after planting