- TRIPLE CROWN Blackberry, yields lots of large berries that offer a tasty blend of sweetness and tartness. Very hardy variety that is thornless and easy to pick.
- Uses: Jams, Jellies, pies and fresh eating.
- Self-pollinating Height 4-5 ft Width 3-4ft
- Hardy in Zones 5-9 Full Sun
- Ripens/Harvest Early August
Note: plant is shipped in its pot, firmly secured with several layers of clear tape, thereby avoiding any shuffling and moving during transit. The plant reaches you with minimal damage- very safe and secure. We have been shipping plants like this for several years (plant are sometimes shipped in smaller pots for safety and ease of shipping). Most plants go dormant in fall and winter and will lose most of their leaves - looking dead and dry - very normal. They will flush out in spring.
We cannot send ship some plants and some sizes to California due to restrictions placed by department of agriculture.
Growing Zones: 5-9 outdoors
|Mature Height:||4-5 ft.|
|Mature width:||3-4 ft.|
|Botanical Name:||Prunus cerasifera|
|Year to Bear:||Can Fruit the 1st Year!|