- LADY BALTIMORE HIBISCUS
- Large 'tissue paper like 'Pink flowers in summer
- Fast growing
- attracts hummingbirds
- Sun: Full
- Height 4-7 ft
- hardy in zone 4-9
- This plant dies out every Year and comes back every spring with gorgeous blooms. So if the plant looks dead or without leaves, its just very Normal.
- Specialty- Brilliant huge (8-10") Pink flowers with red eye
- opens in the morning and closing by the evening
- lots of blooms all over the shrub
Note: The plant is shipped in its pot, firmly secured with several layers of clear tape, thereby avoiding any shuffling and moving during transit. The plant reaches you with minimal damage- very safe and secure. We have been shipping plants like this for several years (plant are sometimes shipped in smaller pots for safety and ease of shipping). Most plants go dormant in fall and winter and will lose most of their leaves - looking dead and dry - very normal. They will flush out in spring.
Growing Zones: 5-9 outdoors
|Mature Height:||8-10 ft.|
|Mature Width:||6-8 ft.|
|Botanical Name:||Hibiscus syriacus 'Minerva'|